Sunday, June 22, 2008

My Heart Feeling

My hobby is writing.
Writing about anything.
As long as it is still a g0od thing .
___
But now I am crying......

WHY?

to someone out there, I wish u kn0w that I hv always been dreamt to be a c0py writer. I still remember when I w0n s0me c0mpetitions ab0ut advertising writing which made me c0nfident "to write" s0mething.

Starting fr0m that, I wish I can be a copy writer.
At least as a freelance. At that time I never think that there will be paid review programme like this. This is what I hv been dreamt of.

Now ,when this chance came..

First, I hve J0ined some paid review programme. There is one approve my blog ,and It didn't take a long time for that.

But ,there is One *I keep the name secret* asked me to do s0mething which made myheart crying.

At the 1st time ,I am using tw0 languages ,b0th ind0nesian and English ,but they rejected me. N0w, I am using 0nly English for the prec0ndition *well, at least I can improve my English* But, Then they are asking me to do something which made my heart crying... *hiks hiks*

Should I release my Identity.. ?
If for j0ining the paid review progrmme I must lose my character as a moslem?

I shouldn't be allowed to use "assalamualykum" ,alhamdulillah ...?etc in My writing ?

Well, to someone out there U can't buy my soul and characters just For Dollars.

If I hve to j0in this pr0gramme just because I like writing review and these all just for helping my husbnd earning the money, for the sake of my Big family or at least for paying my internet bill.

I am sorry, I can't sell my character 4 Only d0lar. Well, this blog is not only for Dollar. It's ab0ut the character, it's about thE human RIGHT ,it's about how we express everything truthly. If u kn0w the meaning of my islamic word u will know that there is No hatred words etc.
__
finally,
It's just Ok if they reject my blog. I just keep on writing based on my feeling.

Dear friends, my heart is crying ..

Not for loosing something.

But 4 Confusing reas0n they are making ....

thank you for reading..

read my poetry here

No comments: